ESTABLISHED IN 1991
MON - THUR 9AM - 7 PM
About TGA Truck Driving School
Contact Admissions: 626.443.7167
• Graduate with full endorsements,
including Hazardous Materials, Doubles,
Triples, & Tank.
• Earn your Certificate in 10 weeks and
start a rewarding career.
• Receive extended hands on training.
• Career Outlook: Great! The American
Trucking Association estimates a
shortfall of drivers through 2020!
• Night Classes Available! Monday -
Thursday 6PM - 10PM.
WE USE MODERN 10-SPEED FREIGHTLINER
COMMERCIAL VEHICLES FOR YOUR TRAINING.
|1115 South Taylor Ave Montebello, CA 90640
Financial Aid is available for those who
Transportation Guidance & Assistance Truck Driving School has offered professional
commercial driver training since 1991. CDL training is offered in the county of Los
Angeles and prepares individuals for a career in truck driving. Enroll in California's
Premier Truck Driving School!
At Transportation Guidance & Assistance Truck Driving School, we pursue excellence in training
that leads our students into professional success. We deliver transformational education within a
culture of honesty and hard work by designing market responsive programs through collaboration
between faculty and industry professionals. We continuously pursue more effective training
methods through which students develop skills and confidence required in an ever-changing
If you are interested in attending a truck school in California or would simply like more information about
the trucking industry and how it can be a great career choice, contact school admissions and discuss
career placement, tuition assistance, professional training and the benefits of being a TGA Truck Driving
School graduate! Call 626.443.7167 to speak with us right away!
©2017 TGA Truck Driving School All Rights Reserved
• Financial Assistance: 90% of TGA Truck Driving School's student body receives financial aid in the form
of scholarships, grants, student loans or military educational benefits.
• Job Placement Rate: TGA Truck Driving School continues its pursuit of excellence and boasts a 98.5%
placement rate for the year 2013!
• Equipment: Learn on industry-like equipment. With 2013 and 2009 model year semi-trucks in our fleet,
students train to prepare for a career in today's trucking industry!
• January 1st, 1991: School was founded by Edgar A. De Leon. Transportation Guidance & Assistance
Truck Driving School was granted approval to operate as a licensed vocational school in the State of
California by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education.
• January 17th, 1991: Transportation Guidance & Assistance Truck Driving School begins operation in
• Transportation Guidance & Assistance Truck Driving School began using a shorter name: Tragua. By
1995, Tragua was officially changed to TGA Truck Driving School.
• By the year 2000, TGA Truck Driving School relocates to the City of South El Monte after re-
development of our old Whittier, CA yard begins.
• September 18th, 2009: TGA Truck Driving School was granted approval by the California State
Approving Agency for Veterans Education, allowing U.S. Veterans, or eligible persons, to utilize their
military benefits to attend our programs.
• August 1st, 2013: President & Founder, Edgar A. De Leon, passed away.
• January 1st, 2014: TGA Truck Driving School moved its main campus to the city of Montebello, CA,
allowing the school to serve a larger portion of residents living near Los Angeles, CA.
• October 3rd, 2014: TGA Truck Driving School introduces its new CARB compliant fleet of trucks for
training its students.