ESTABLISHED IN 1991
MON - THUR 9AM - 7 PM
Financial Aid Programs
Students interested in attending our CDLPro Truck-Driver Training Program may qualify
for financial aid. Our financial aid representatives can help close the gap through
various forms of state, private and some federal programs, including Post 9/11 GI Bill
Benefits. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Contact Admissions: 626.443.7167
©2017 TGA Truck Driving School All Rights Reserved
• Graduate with full endorsements,
including Hazardous Materials, Doubles,
Triples, & Tank.
• Earn your Certificate in 10 weeks and
start a rewarding career.
• Receive extended hands on training.
• Career Outlook: Great! The American
Trucking Association estimates a
shortfall of drivers through 2020!
• Night Classes Available! Monday -
Thursday 6PM - 10PM.
WE USE MODERN 10-SPEED FREIGHTLINER
COMMERCIAL VEHICLES FOR YOUR TRAINING.
|1115 South Taylor Ave Montebello, CA 90640
Scholarships, Grants, & Student Loans Are Available To
Jump Start Your Career! #DriveSuccess...
Students interested in attending any of our Commercial Driver Training Programs may qualify for financial
aid. Remember, this is an investment for your future and tuition should never stand in your way! Our
financial aid representatives can help close the gap through various forms of state, private and some
federal programs. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
• Worker's Compensation re-training funds (grants/vouchers)
• Motor Carrier Sponsored CDL Training
• We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, and Checks