ESTABLISHED IN 1991
Transportation Guidance & Assistance Truck Driving School especially welcomes applications from
individuals who have served and are currently serving the U.S. military, confident that they will bring a
valuable perspective to our community of diverse students.
If you would like to contact a VA Certifying Official, please email: email@example.com
USE YOUR GI BILL® FOR TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL
©2019 TGA Truck Driving School All Rights Reserved
LOCATION: 1115 S. Taylor Ave
Montebello, CA 90604
Mon-Thur: 9AM - 7PM
Office closed for weekends and
Your GI Bill benefits will cover the costs associated with the CDLPro℠ Truck-Driver Training Program.
Students will graduate with a commercial drivers license, class "A", with hazardous material,
double/triple, tank, and TWIC Card endorsements.
|GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs.
GET THE SKILLS COMPANIES
NEED FROM THEIR DRIVERS
Use your GI BILL® at our truck driving school and obtain a
commercial drivers license (class "A") along with the hazardous
material, tank, and double/triple endorsements.
• Advance Driving Techniques (Eaton-Fuller 10-Speed Transmissions)
• Air Brake System Training
• Coupling & Uncoupling Skills Training
• Alley Dock, Cross-Over, & Parallel Parking Maneuvers
• Federal Hours of Service for Drivers Training
• Commercial Learners Permit (CLP) Preparation
• Pre-Trip Inspections Training (Walk-around, air-brake, and in-cab)
• Commercial Driver License (CDL) Endorsements (HazMat, Double/Triple, & Tank)