TGA Truck Driving School
MON - THUR  9AM - 7 PM
Approved by the California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education
Use Your GI Bill
As an approved truck driving school by the California State Approving
Agency for Veterans Education, TGA Truck Driving School student's have access to
their Post 9/11 GI Bill Educational Benefits.  This means tuition, books, supplies, and
other fees are covered by Post 9/11 GI Bill Benefits.
Contact Admissions: 626.443.7167
GI Bill ®
1115 South Taylor Ave Montebello, CA 90640
©2018 TGA Truck Driving School All Rights Reserved

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs.
Those who do not qualify for POST 9/11 GI Bill Benefits can still qualify for other forms of financial aid to
cover the cost of their CDLPro Truck-Driver Training Program. All former military students are
encouraged to speak with a school's VA Certifying Official to discuss other financial aid opportunities.

Veterans with a disability rating with the Department of Veteran Affairs may qualify for a grant to attend
our CDLPro Truck-Driver Training Program.

RoadWarrior Grant Program (Veterans with Disability Ratings)
Are There Unemployment Training Grants for Veterans?
Does My GI Bill Pay For Truck Driving School?
Other Financial Aid Options
Ready to get started? Have these things ready when you meet with a VA Certifying Official.

• DD214
• Current or Past Award Letter for Benefits (if available)
• Social Security Card
• Driving Record
• Valid Drivers License

Call Admissions: 626.443.7167
Save time.
Contact Us Online.
Use your GI Bill
takes 1 minute
Use Your GI Bill® Benefits
To Attend Our
Truck-Driver Training!
Translate your military experience into a unique and well-paying
career! Active duty and Veterans of the U.S. Armed forces are
able to utilize their military benefits to attend our professional
truck-driver training program and obtain their commercial Class
"A" license with full endorsements (hazmat, double, triple, tanker,
and TWIC Card).
takes 1 minute